If you’re anything like my friends, you’re probably one of the fussiest eaters in the world. I’m pretty happy to try new things and I will always give food a fair shot.
Now don’t get me, I used to be quite picky but I’m willing to try most things. But I still won’t eat toast if there’s an unmelted butter lump, I don’t like ketchup at all and I won’t eat cheese if the chunk is too big but I could eat a mountain if it’s grated.
But this article isn’t about me. It’s about all you Picky Peters in the world. It’s time to name, shame and celebrate you on this list all about food fussiness.
So delve in and have a look at these examples of difficult dieting. Let us know which ones relate to you the most in the comment section below.
1. Never be afraid to celebrate your achievements
2. When your fast food is more colourful on the packet than the filling is
3. Knowing when to make smart choices
4. The “I’ll give it a try” face
5. The struggle is real
6. The extra-long receipt of shame
7. When you conquer your fears through sheer laziness
8. The dilemmas you face before every outing
9. When you’re friends believe in you
10. Explaining your serving suggestions
11. The best feeling when your friend’s parents understand your needs
12. You have the most specific orders in the world
13. Your friends don’t understand your struggles
14. You’ve always got a backup plan
Tales as old as time. Do you have any friends that are difficult eaters? Tag them and let them know that they’re not alone.
Are you a fussy eater? Do any of these relate to you? Do you have any weird eating habits of your own? If so, we would love to hear from you. At Thirsty we love hearing all of your opinions. So please let us know what you thought of the article in the comment section below. 🍔